The Scrappin Genealogist

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fresh fruit dinner

I did get my fresh fruit dinner last night!! We had watermelon, strawberries, apples, and bananas. Steve also bought some chicken and we pan fried it in a little olive oil and mushrooms. It was so yummy!! What's even better is that I had leftovers for breakfast (well, not chicken, but fruit).

I did a little scrapping this week, but I have four more LOs that I am almost finished with, so I'll post LOs tomorrow. Today is hump day for us at the museum. I think Susan is going to have Zakk help weed the yard today, so that means I'll have plenty of time to scrap when we don't have patrons.

Susan has some awesome ideas for the museum, and I can't wait to help her get it all buttoned up and beautiful! I love working there and enjoy it so much!

This week, I was a little hurt by someone who I thought was a friend. I've done a lot of soul searching about it and I've decided that one good friend (and lots of fabulous family) is all you need in life. So, I've decided that I am only going to confide in my one good friend. Some of the people in this town act like middle schoolers. You can say one thing about someone, and it goes around this town like wildfire and once it gets back to that person, it has morphed into something you totally did not say. It's ridiculous! I am an adult woman who left middle school MANY years ago. For heaven's sake, I graduated high school 25 years ago. I just don't have time for it anymore, so I am alleviating the situation by not talking to anyone. I'll be nice and cordial, but that's it.

Anyway, my rant is over! LOL Time to get ready for work!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment