The Scrappin Genealogist

Friday, June 11, 2010

It's hump day for me!!

Since I work at the local museum on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, it's my hump day! LOL I love working at the museum. I've met some pretty neat people from many different places. I also love working with Susan. We have a good time when it's slow. But, yesterday, we had 17 people in there which is good for a Thursday.

I baked a turkey for dinner last night and we'll have leftovers for dinner tonight. Maybe a turkey stir fry? Sounds ymmo! That's a good way to get in my veggies for the day. Weight Watchers really is a sensible plan, I just have trouble getting in 5-6 servings of fruits and veggies daily. LOL

I will be posting LOs later on tonight. I have to get ready and go to work right now. But, be on the lookout because it's new release Friday for the Lily Pad and Amy Wolff has an adorable new kit out and it's also new release Friday at Pickleberry Pop and Dawn Inskip has a wonderful Essentials kit out that is a must have. So, check back later to see what's up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment